Kia Ora e te Whānau,
I can’t believe our trip is tomorrow. Here are a few important notes:
A big thank you to Hayley (+ Ari’s grandparents) and Christina Leleni who did the baking with our tamariki on Friday to share at the Marae on Monday 18th March!
Thank you to all the parents coming with us. Please don’t forget your copy of the Marae Diary to meet Troy in Staffroom at 8.45am on Monday 18th for a quick marae briefing.
- Potluck Dinner contribution for Year 4-6 students staying the night – Please send your child with enough for them and 2/3 friends to share. Potluck dinner examples: Macaroni and Cheese, lasagne etc. These will be heated at the marae for dinner on the Monday night. Please bring it in a disposable oven proof dish e.g. foil tray.
- Weetbix Tryathlon: Thank you to those parents who have let us know their arrangements for their children who are going to the Weetbix Tryathlon on Tuesday the 19th March.
- Please note, all children must have a day bag (school bag) including:
- A fully packed lunch
- Drink bottle filled with water
- Sensible walking shoes
- Book bags and devices please stay at home
- A gear list has been attached to this notice for the year 4-6 students staying the night.
|1 x pyjamas||toothbrush/toothpaste|
|2 x underwear||hairbrush/comb|
|1 x shorts||soap or body wash|
|2 x t-shirts||facecloth|
|1 x sweatshirt/hoodie||towel|
|1 x long pants||ANY MEDICATION – PLEASE PUT IN A PLASTIC BAG, NAMED AND LABELLED CLEARLY WITH THE DOSAGE.|
|2 x socks||Miscellaneous|
|1 x sports shoes||drink bottle|
|Sleeping bag OR||lunch box with lunch (for day 1)|
|1 x pillow with pillow case||plastic bag|
|1 x blanket (optional)|
|1 x Sheet||Kai|
|Dinner contribution (enough for your child and 2/3 friends to share) in a disposable container e.g. disposable tin foil tray.|
|There is to be NO:|
|* Personal Digital Devices e.g. ipods, ipads, cameras, mobile phones etc|
|* Additional food e.g. lollies, chips etc|
|* The school will not be accountable for lost or misplaced gear. The children are responsible for their own belongings. We will, however, carry out a thorough check before we depart the Marae.|
|* If your child is bringing any medication to the Marae, please ensure that the teachers in charge are fully aware prior to leaving.|
Ngā Kaiako O Poutokomanawa!