Kia ora Te Ono Pai whānau
I can’t believe that we only have one more week of school left! It is going to be a busy week, so I thought I would touch base and list a few things we need to remember.
- All library books were due back last week, if your child still has any at home please remind them to bring them in on Monday.
- We will be sending books, stationary and art work home during next week. I have encouraged the kids to bring in a reusable shopping bag to help them get these extra items home.
- The kids have been very keen to do Secret Santa, so today each person was given a note with another class members name on it. This is the person they are gifting to. The note explains that this present can be something already owned in good condition to pass on to someone else, made or bought for $5 or less. If you are not happy for your child to be part of this activity please let me know. Gifts are to be in by Tuesday and then we will open them on Thursday morning.
- Wednesday is school prize giving, this will be held in the school hall at 2.20pm.
- On Wednesday morning at 9.05, the art group will be unveiling their mural that was completed earlier this year with Carolyn. Feel free to come along and have a look at the beautiful mural that has been created.
- Thursday will be our Secret Santa day.
- Thursday is our Yr 6 Graduation. This will be held in the school hall at 1.30 and is for friends and family of our Yr 6 students, a very exciting and sad day for us all.
- On Thursday all student reports will be sent home at the end of the day, including class placements for 2020.
- Friday, last day of school for 2019. Please note, we finish school at 12.30 on this final day.
It has been a fantastic year, one which I have had many things to be grateful for. Most of all though, the amazing group of kids that make up Te Ono Pai and their extremely supportive whānau. Thank you all so very much.