This year, we have a new approach to sorting the lost property problem at RSS.
The plan is to…
- no longer hang it up in the corridor outside Rooms 1A, 1B and 2
- to have 3 labelled bins that sit outside on the deck during the day (Tops, Bottoms, Accessories)
- store these bins behind the cage overnight (for security)
- have the lost property crew hold them up during break times and just before School finishes to show kids and parents.
- Walk around the classes after lunch with any lost property
- take weekly photos of the items and put them on School stream
- only hold on to them for a few weeks
Co-leaders – Jada, Sofina and Amber
Roster for the lost property crew
Ngā Mihi, Rosie and the Lost Property Crew!