Kia ora Atawhai whānau,
Te Kupu O Te Wiki: Huarere – Weather
Hoping you’re all enjoying this sunny weekend. It’s nice to have some decent huarere, hopefully it’s a sign of things to come.
Pānui for Week 4:
- Monday – A reminder that Bridget is teaching in Atawhai tomorrow
- Athletics – We are enjoying practising lots of sports skills in preparation for Athletics day which is Monday 18th November at the Massey track. We’d love it if you could come along to tautoko (support) your kids and/or help out.
- Wednesday – Just a heads up I am on classroom release on Wednesday and a reliever named Karen will be taking Atawhai for the day.
- Pōtae – A reminder that everyone needs an RSS bucket hat for outside learning and break times. We have a ‘no hat, no play’ policy for the children’s safety. Please purchase (and name!!) a hat from the office if your child doesn’t have one already.
- Leadership Pānui – Kelly’s pānui from earlier today has a lot of important info in it, so make sure you check it out. Click here to have a read.
Enjoy the sun, hei āpōpō,
Practising how to jump a long way like a frog by jumping along lilypads
We learnt a new game with some Tuakana from the senior school
In Maths we are learning how to measure things using non-standard units, and explain our thinking to others
Serious team huddle to talk strategy between Jacob, Leo, Lincoln & Oran during a game of Ultimate Tag!