Good afternoon everyone,

Steph and I have decided that we are going to make a call on the morning of because although the weather still looks a bit iffy, it has been improving. So keep doing sun dances and expect it to go ahead! If we have to postpone we will let you know on here Tuesday morning.

We are really hoping we can go because we have purposely tied it in with Conservation Week, which is next week.

Enjoy the last of today’s sunshine!

Samantha & Steph