Kia ora koutou,
Our first Papatūānuku play afternoon was a success!
We had busy children exploring and creating with a range of loose parts. It was fantastic to see a range of children interacting and learning together.
- made their own games on the field with Troy
- used their imagination and construction skills in the gravel pit with Carolyn
- worked as a team to make the Manawatu River in the sandpit with Brenda
- built buildings taller than themselves with Sandi and Shannon
- were motivated by beautiful flower arrangements with Lucy
- cut, glued, and got crafty with Nicole
- had wheelie fun with Kelly and Demelza
The Papatūānuku Team
Harakeke’s thinking after play: