Hi. Thank you to everyone who has put their hand up to come on the trip that we were going to do next Tuesday. However I am going to postpone it until next term. The weather has turned cold and unpredictable again. Lots of the children have been sick. I am not too well. It all feels a bit rushed. I am so sorry. However I will reorganise things for week 2/3/or 4 next term. Probably a Wednesday as people said that was an easier day to be free to help on and I will be in the classroom for 4 days most weeks next term. So once again, I am sorry to dither but I think we will all enjoy a trip to the beach and the park far more when the weather has settled. Thanks for your support – I will keep you posted with new dates!